Xr6 Turbo South Western Sydney Night Run Fri. 2Nd July 2010

RegSpec

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 17y 3m

Time for another night run guys.....

We did this one last May and got a pretty good turnout.... :innocent:

So let's do it again :w00t2:

Meeting at 8.00pm in the carpark on Waterworth Drive and Narellan Rd, Mount Annan for an 8.30pm leave.

Leaving the carpark, from Waterworth Drive, we turn right onto Narellan Rd.

At 3kms, turn right into Gilchrist Drive, through the town centre and right onto Geary’s Rd. then left onto Menangle Rd.

At 11kms, turn left onto Camden Rd.

At 10kms. Turn left onto Douglas Park Rd.

At 6.5kms. turn right onto Wilton Rd. then left onto Macarthur Drive.

At 4kms, turn left onto Picton Rd,

At 16kms turn right onto Mount Keira Rd. and follow for 9kms down the mountain to Woolongong.

Note: There are parts of Mt. Keira Rd that are very narrow and care must be taken.

The cruise leader will advise of oncoming traffic.

At the bottom of Mt. Keira Rd. we turn right onto the on ramp for the Southern freeway while being mindful of the speed camera (60ks) on the ramp.

Follow the freeway for 28kms to the BP/ KFC service station on Princes Hwy at Albion Park for a drink/rest break.

After the break we turn left out of the BP onto the highway and follow for .5 km and turning right at Station St.

Follow Station St. for 1km and turn right onto Tongarra Rd.

Follow Tongarra Rd for 2kms into Albion Park township where it runs into the Illawarra Highway.

Follow the highway for 10kms to the foot of Mac. pass

We will slow towards the the bottom of the pass to make sure everyone is together before going 17kms up the Pass to Robertson pie shop and finish.

Naturally, a working, fully charged CB radio (and preferably a friend to use it)is a definite asset on this night cruise…..so if you don’t have one…..get one ok….

In order to limit the size of this post, I have included the cruise rules as an attachment, please read them and likewise for others you invite or bring.

So who's in?? :beerchug:

1 BionicXR6T

2 RHR

3 02sucka

4 Turboss

5 rhys86

6 spook

7 Slymeat

8 Pube

9 Rootster

10 seducefastas

11 arjey

12-13 BLK6T +1

14 adrian-912

15 power-slide

16 xr6tc

17 WLD460

18 ALF05T

19 FGXR6T-UTE

20 ANGEL3

21-22-23 riki83+2

24 GoodVibe

25 brendoxr6t

26 F6turbo

Procrastinators :hohum:

Smicky

mercuryturbo

ljm

4runner

Cruise Rules XR6Turbo..doc

Edited by BionicXR6T
update list

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 10m 15d

I went on this cruise last year and im a local from Narellan. Can I suggest instead of turing right onto Narellan rd, we turn left and then turn onto the Camden Bypass then onto Menangle and Douglas Park. When we turn right onto Narellan Rd there is too many traffic lights, especially through Macarthur Square where the group lets split up and lost.

If we go Left onto Narellan rd, we will only see 1 set of lights then onto a dual carriage way 100km zone (camden Bypass) all the way to the Gong.

Edited by Pube

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 17y 3m

Thanks mate....where's my present?

Or are you gonna' get Steve to give it to me? :spoton:

I went on this cruise last year and im a local from Narellan. Can I suggest instead of turing right onto Narellan rd, we turn left and then turn onto the Camden Bypass then onto Menangle and Douglas Park. When we turn right onto Narellan Rd there is too many traffic lights, especially through Macarthur Square where the group lets split up and lost.

If we go Left onto Narellan rd, we will only see 1 set of lights then onto a dual carriage way 100km zone (camden Bypass) all the way to the Gong.

I know theres probably easier ways to get down there Kyle...and if it was a daytime deal I'd most likely go the way you have suggested.

I chose this route because it's a little more "driver orientated" than just cruising down a dual lane blacktop on the bypass....

Menangle Rd....., despite it's twists and turns, also has a 100ks limit...go figure.

Sure, it's a bit of a pain getting through the shopping centre, but we'll slow up a little on the other side to make sure everybodys together.

Edited by BionicXR6T
spell