Sunshine Coast Tuner

DavidRotheray

• Member For: 14y 1m 10d

Guys,

continuing on from my other thread, I have decided to go with a custom tune. I will be down in Caloundra area (Moffat Beach?)on the Sunshine Coast next week Monday and Tuesday. Can anyone tell me if there are any reputable tuners around there? I might be able to get my car slotted in on Tuesday hopefully before we head back Wednesday.

Dave

EDIT*** Found a place called Torque N Tune, located in Caloundra, any recommendations??

Edited by DavidRotheray

• Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 25d

there are no tuners (that I would trust) on the sunshine coast yet, head to brisbane or gold coast and save yourself a headache

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 23d

Was only asking to see if there was a closer option...but yeah I reckon Brisbane would be your best bet. Especially if you want something drive in-drive out, better off going to a workshop with loads of experience rather than someone still learning that may have to make future adjustments etc.

• Member For: 15y 21d

there are no tuners (that I would trust) on the sunshine coast yet, head to brisbane or gold coast and save yourself a headache

:spit:

• Member For: 14y 1m 10d

ay be able to help you out in Brisbane mate.

What car and what mods?

Its a standard 04 4speed auto XR6T. I've only added a 3" extension pipe and pod filter off the end of the flexi pipe untill I get something more permanent made up, and bunged up the blow off valve. I only want to upgrade injectors and give her a tune, from what I've read alot of people see roughly ~240-250RWKW with about a 10psi tune and injectors??

Dave

EDIT** I think I'll go with a Brisbane tuner from your recommendations, better to be safe then sorry. I'll give Hiro a call above ^^^, is your name Karl, it's the only contact details on your website, so I'm assuming it is. =)

Edited by DavidRotheray