600Kw Stock Internals

darios typhoon

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 21d

I have had a very good look and listen to your launches Budd, I believe that you know what you are doing mate, anything can brake always even with 300kw's just remain positive & focused and the results will follow :roflmbo::facepalm:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Banned
  • Member For: 14y 8m 11d

low torque at the high rev range.... longer life motor no? Looks the goods. Will be goot to watch this thing powerslide all the way down the track :P

• Member For: 14y 9m 27d

yes I made it there to the drags but no traction at all had five goes but wheel spinning to limiter all three gears plus those tyres didnt work

they behaved like a slick wobbling real bad down the track couldnt even run to half track with out it trying to put me in the wall or over the line it was very dangerous to drive .

andra officials said I couldnt run any more because to dangerous the car was better with the other tryes and suspension set up it may have been alot better with front runners

but I dont like the angle of axles becauce the wheels are to high and the cvs will fall apart due to being not horizontal .

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 21d

Hey mate,

I have run an 11.7@130mph on a treaded 28x9 without front runners LOL, I know exactly what your talking about(wobble&sway) back in 2005, as stated earlier in the thread Dario & the fellas at Tunehouse with the amount of torque and power you are making there is no shortcuts :crybaby: Get yourselves some real slicks & front runners this is the only way fella's :spoton::beerchug:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 3m 14d

Hey Dario how are you going mate? awesome to see you putting out over 600Kw's @ the wheels and off bottle at that!!

And you said you'd be happy with the 450RwKw's when I last saw you, I did think to myself at the time "Yeah right give it a year or so".

You'll definatly be able to get into the low ten's easy once you get the setup right, is it a bit harder to setup than with the ute?

how does it compare drivability wise to the ute? is it just as brutal? or a bit more refined?

Cheers, Aaron