Tyre Comparo - Which Ones Are Good?

EvilDaifu

Guest XR09
  • Guests

F 19x 245 x 35

R 19 x 275 x 30

They are good. I think as good as the equivelent Falkons. They're not up to the Asymetrics for mine though. the 31's are a good road only tire and seem to have a better life span than the Asy's. But if it was an equal price or even $100 bucks more a corner I would go the Asy's. Don't know if they were in short supply my last change over. The best quote I got on them was $150 more a corner and I was trying to be good and budget.

• Member For: 15y 1m 19d

Krazy you can get them from Tech9 out in O'Connor however I would look at getting them from Wheelboyz in QLD or even obtaining a written quote then taking it into Tech9 to get it matched.

These are the quotes they gave me on the following, with postage being ~$120.

245/35/19 Nitto NT05 - $310

275/30/19 Nitto NT05 - $395

245/35/19 Nitto Invo - $320

275/30/19 Nitto Invo - $410

Edited by winstor

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 5m 26d

kool, thanks... im running 20's, but ill see how I go. want some 245/35/20 for the front. think ill just put the Kumho 31's on the rear... they get the occasional wastage, dont wanna put $1000 on the rear when some of it will left in marks on the road

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 15y 2m 5d

Well after picking up my F6 and having a too many ridiculous moments in the wet (2nd and 3rd - trying to accellerate and just getting wheel spin), I ended up with a set of Goodyear F1 Asymetrics, landed in Australia from Tyrerack was 1,245 aussie for 235x35x19's add another $150 for fitting, balancing and wheel alignment total cost was $1400. Less the $1000 I sold the Dunlops for - change over price was $100 buck a corner. So far so good - will post back after a couple of 1000kms.

Cheers

James

• Member For: 19y 3m 1d

I am about to wear out my second set of 17" Goodyear F1 Assymetricos.

Noise levels seem to be slightly lower than the Dunlop SP Sport Maxx which they replaced.

The Sports Maxx's in turn appeared to be quieter than the original factory fit Dunlop SP 3000's.

Regards,

aa

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 5m 26d

Well after picking up my F6 and having a too many ridiculous moments in the wet (2nd and 3rd - trying to accellerate and just getting wheel spin), I ended up with a set of Goodyear F1 Asymetrics, landed in Australia from Tyrerack was 1,245 aussie for 235x35x19's add another $150 for fitting, balancing and wheel alignment total cost was $1400. Less the $1000 I sold the Dunlops for - change over price was $100 buck a corner. So far so good - will post back after a couple of 1000kms.

Cheers

James

over a thousand bucks aussie did u cop duty?

• Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 5d

Just put some Falken RT 615's 245/40/18's on the BF must say they have pretty much stopped my power sliding fun on the M5 entry ramps!

Got them for $172 each so awesome price too!

91e3U.jpg

Edited by Vevapower