Xr6T Tuner In Gladstone Qld?

DOHC6T

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 15d

not that I am in the car market and not real sure what your after but carpoint and carsales have a few or the car yards around rocky or gladdy might even have something...just purchasing something closer might be a little easier

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 9m 15d

Mate I own the Autobarn store up here. Mopower cetainly capable of a pre inspection. There did get a bad rep in the beginning as far as tuning goes but they are now really starting to put out some decent cars. I know of an FG putting out about 400rwkw and another BA putting out 320rwkw. Another one to think of is a place called Stitts Motor Repairs. They are quite good for this type of thing and don't charge an arm and a leg. I'll keep an eye out for the car and let you know if I see it.

Cheers

Tony

• Member For: 13y 11m 29d

Thanks Tony...however....I've since found a car in Brisbane..snapped up a bargain BA MK11 6sp man 64000k's...I'm picking it up on Tuesday. I'm stoked!! :bliss: Just on that snot green one in Clinton, I rang the woman twice to get her to fax me down the log record which she said she was more than happy to do....within the next hour and a half she said.....after not seeing anything or hearing from her for two days I rang her and she said she can't them....second time I rang she said she was still looking for them.....she's never called me back....little bit suss if you ask me.....if anyones in the market and going to look at that car and she HAS the log book.....I'd be having a good long look at it..... :huh:

Thanks again Tony.

Cheers,

Matt

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 15y 7m 27d

got my ute done at mopower in gladstone. they have really looked after me with getting it finished and tuned. pete is one of the best engine builders and head porters in the buisiness in my opinion. I think you will find they got a bad rep from some bad customers. ie people wanting something for nothing. my opinion would be to go local. gladstone dyno tune have build some tough cars also. I would pop into the shops in town and have a chat to the guys and go from there.

• Member For: 15y 10m 3d

not trying to start fights but know of 2 cars that have been stuffed around with the new owners of stitts, both blown 8's though. I'm another gladdy owner though who thought the drive to mackay for dave to tune was worth it when your ready to play with your new car, enjoy it buddy they are fun cars

• 3 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 8m 19d

Mate give your car the loving it needs and go and see Dave !!! He has tuned my over 10 times now due to mods and have never looked back, Have had it tuned by others before and their tunes were only half what Dave did, just do it Mate. :icon_ford:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 9m 15d

not trying to start fights but know of 2 cars that have been stuffed around with the new owners of stitts, both blown 8's though. I'm another gladdy owner though who thought the drive to mackay for dave to tune was worth it when your ready to play with your new car, enjoy it buddy they are fun cars

Ha ha no fight need I peronally don't stay and get my tunes locally. Pre inspection on a standard car is different from getting a tune done though. I didn't know about those ones but most workshops do go through a few especially in the early days and quite often it's usually when the customer requests to push it. Like everyone else get tuned by somone you trust.

• 11 months later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 15d

schild27.gif

Maybe one of the members can help you out.

As far as tuners , Dave ( Blueboost) in Mackay would be the nearest I would recommend .

One of the best in the business

Hey I have heard of this guy dave here in mackay. Got any contact details for him or address

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

• 9 months later...