Fpv Cop Cars On Today Tonight...

Gloo

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 20d

Nope to your whole sentence.

I.B.

I know they are for a fact because they came down and assist with a job the other day (Raptor 222 & 224). A small amount have been placed within S/F Raptor. that's from my experience but im not getting in an argument with you over it.

Edited by rhys86

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 14y 2m 4d

There are two based in Castle Hill that regularly do laps of the M7 during peak hour and sit out front of the Ford dealership on Victoria Ave at Castle Hill pinging people screaming up Victoria Ave, ones green and the other is nitro.

• Member For: 15y 6m 17d

Who just seen all the typhoons on tt? Green fg phoon, blue and red phoons b series phoons... What states have these roaming the streets? I have never seen anything but ss commo's here in adelaide as far as nice cop cars go? FG phoon would chase down people pretty quick.

There seems to be alot of publicity over this subject...

I thinkt here mostly high way cops,

• Member For: 14y 2m 4d

They still use the magnetic light thingos? :spit:

The ones I have seen around Sydney all have the white LED panels either side of the rear number plate and more LEDs in the front grill and on the parcel shelf and on the dash.

The white LED panels look like reflecters till they are switched on, but they really stand out on the red/blue and green coloured cars and make it fairly easy to pick them out as police cars if you know what to look for.

Guest Al@n
  • Guests

Farking everywhere in sydney... when im up there I see them all over the motorways...

Inner west, parra rd, vic rd, and everywhere in between...

They rome in packs of 2 and 3, leave parra head up/down james ruse drive, hit the motorway, and even sit in the servos on parra rd in peak hour (commys also), just waiting for the poor barsted that's in a hurry to get home as his missus is giving him heaps on the phone... so he ducks up the inside bus lane, and there is a phoon or ss sitting in the servo... woop woop... and your gone son...

Poor bastard was just trying to keep the windging women less to sook about...

Each and everynight almost I see the bastards just sitting there waiting to catch someone else...

:spit:

My friend we can blame women for all sorts of things, but we are then accused of being a sexist. Is that something that is exceptable. Therefore, consider what you are saying, and is it offensive? Think longer, and try harded is the best advice I can give you because your comment is based purely on assumption