Hi All, Im New To This Forum

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 13y 11m 21d

hey welcome to the addiction, us SA crew went for a spin to Victor yesterday shame I didn't see this before hand...may catch you on the next one

Oh that woulda been sweet as, haha I had the day off too :-( next time definitely.

Sweet ride. How many k's on it? And if you don't mind me askin, what did it cost you?

Oh, and WELCOME!

Bought the car with 50,080kms on her, shes done a bit more now thou lol.. and cost $29,000. Not 100% if that's good or not but the price and condition of the car went hand in hand with the purchase TBH.

Yeah I mean their were a few other XR6 T I was looking at, all around the $27-29k mark but one had 90,000kms on it.. and the guy had the diff bush replaced... which is a bit seedy. This one was in the best overall condition and had the most/all the options.

Thanks mate, yeah being a professional detailer ive actually manged to get the cars paint to look slightly darker than normal. I spent about 25+ hours using a special polish that enhances the cars paint and brings out further depth to it. The car is like a mirror on wheels now, and then when the sun hits, the metallic flakes look freaking awesome. and yeah its a huuuge difference from my old EF XR6 haha.