• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m

Hey guys,

The Fg was running Spiro's 17" front runners and 15x8" rears with 28x9" tyres (thanks mate). Specs of the car are GT4508 turbo, 6boost divided manifold, Atomic 698kw motor with oil pump, stage 4 cams on a stock head and stock intake manifold, 6boost 4" stainless exhaust, custom fitted stage 3 process west cooler, C4 trans with no transbrake and tce converter, it makes a conservative 600rwhp on pump fuel, 750 on pump and tolulene and 984 on C16. The reason for running out of legs is that it was a factory manual with 3.7 diff gears, this plus 1000+hp makes for a fair wack of converter slip and not enough speed!! :thumbsup:

I have to say, the car is spastic to drive, you wouldn't think a 80mm turbo and C4 would be streetable, or responsive, but I have to tell you its not far off being as responsive as a stock car! Yes, that's not an exageration, and I'm sure a few people who have driven it can chime in and give their impression, the response of this car has made me rethink my whole perspective on big turbo's and big motors when coupled with the right converter.

Has anyone else got some video they can put up? Or mms or email me so I can put up??

Cheers...................6BOOST