Freeware That Flips Upside Down Mp4 Vids

EvilDaifu

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 8m 18d

Hi All,

Can anyone point me in the direction of some freeware that will flip mp4 vids upside down? I have some footage that's really cool but alas the vid camera was upside down when it was taking it :buttrock: I can convert the mp4 to avi easily without too much difference in file size, but when I go flip the avi - the resulting files explodes from 1.5GB to 45GB !!! :shocked:

It's some footage from the VIC Mt Baw Baw cruise - thanks in advance :turboboink:

Edited by EvilDaifu

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 8m 18d

:fishin: well ummm that's how I was judging whether or not it was cool

Anyway, ben, thanks - I had already tried that freeware you suggested for Windows and it created a file that I suspect may have contained a virus - not sure. The file it created was so big that anytime I clicked on it - the whole operating system would slow down to the point it was unusable - couldn't open up Word or Explorer it was running so slow. Had to boot into Linux to delete the file because farrken MS wouldn't let me do anything once I'd clicked on the file.

Edit: Having poked around a bit - I think I have an answer now. Since I am already using Windows Movie Maker - I just need to use the mirror video affect to flip the video. Since I don't think I have an issue in converting mp4 to avi - this should make life easier as Movie Maker does accept avi format :bangcomputer:

Edited by EvilDaifu