Buying My First Xr6 Turbo

scottay

• Member For: 13y 11m 26d

Hey,

I have previous only ever owned imports (180sx) as I use to be in the drifting scene. MY little 180sx pumped out around 200rwkw and due to the fact it only weighed around 1000kg smasht any std xr6 turbo away. Now im outta that and my gf is cracking it lol ive decided to sell up and buy a xr6 turbo aiming for around 300rwkw. Ive done a lil bit of research and I want a bf mrk2 6speed manual and if im correct this comes with f6 internals ? I only get off my P's in june and I dont wanna take out a loan or owe anyone money so 25k is my limit. What is needed to achieve this ? and also what should I look for when buying one ?

Thanks !

• FG Falcon fan!
  • Member For: 20y 9m 13d

Hey,

I have previous only ever owned imports (180sx) as I use to be in the drifting scene. MY little 180sx pumped out around 200rwkw and due to the fact it only weighed around 1000kg smasht any std xr6 turbo away. Now im outta that and my gf is cracking it lol ive decided to sell up and buy a xr6 turbo aiming for around 300rwkw. Ive done a lil bit of research and I want a bf mrk2 6speed manual and if im correct this comes with f6 internals ? I only get off my P's in june and I dont wanna take out a loan or owe anyone money so 25k is my limit. What is needed to achieve this ? and also what should I look for when buying one ?

Thanks !

not only do the 180SXs weigh about 1000kg, virtually all the ones I see look like theyre worth $1000! Busted front spoilers, different colored panels, stickers and a pimply teen behind the wheel. :retard:

Oh an enormous exhaust tips :bangcomputer:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m

Mine is a Nov 06 BF Mark II XR6T too...its an ex highway car...bought it two years ago for 19K...still had around 18 months warranty on it...bought it from Fowles Auctions in Sydney...will definately be upgrading to the FG XR6T ex chaser when they hit the auctions...

• Member For: 13y 11m 26d

not only do the 180SXs weigh about 1000kg, virtually all the ones I see look like theyre worth $1000! Busted front spoilers, different colored panels, stickers and a pimply teen behind the wheel. :bum:

Oh an enormous exhaust tips :icon_ford:

Yes mine was busted up :P and multi colored haha but it was a track car ! so I didnt care what it looked like.

I have a ba xr6 daily atm just wanna get a xr6t

hanging out sooo bad

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 8d

Hey,

Thanks !

For $25k you'll find one with some extras and have a bit for tune & injectors. I bought a 10/06 bf mk2, 50k's, auto, sports leather, premium sound & reverse sensors for $22k 3 wks ago. had to travel to sydney to get it but well worth it.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 24d

Worst case you could always spray the car pressure pack kermit green... That should keep you interested for a while. :stupid: