Site Stickers - Now Available

tab

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 25d

UPDATE:

The following spares available at this stage if anyone wants them, all are "Style One" (solid colours - no chrome):

- White x 1

If you're after anything else please still let me know and I'll include it in the next order (read on...)

In the final stages of getting these organised, and just need an indication of who is interested and what you're after to place the initial order.

There will ONLY be three designs available:

1) Solid vinyl cut lettering, in either white or the colours listed below. 240mm x 34mm. $15.00 each (incl. postage)

2) Solid vinyl cut lettering with chrome border, in the colours listed below. 247mm x 48mm. $29.00 each (incl. postage)

3) digital print letters with overlaminate applied to a 3mm chrome border, in the colours listed below. 247mm x 48mm. $24.00 each (incl. postage)

The colours are based on the Ford paintwork colours:

- Dash (lime green)

- Sensation (dark blue)

- Vixen (red)

- Nitro (light blue)

- Breeze (dark green)

- Octane (orange)

- Steel (blue/grey)

- Silhouette (black)

- Seduce (maroon)

(Yes I realise they may not all be currently available paint options so not everyone will get an exact match)

Examples of the three options, left to right, are in the following artwork proof:

5754V32.jpg

Will get some real pictures posted ASAP.

So let me know who is interested and in what option and colour. What is posted above is all that will be available at this stage to try and suit the majority, if you’re looking for a bigger/different option then we’ll look at it further down the track.

Looking at placing an order next week, then hopefully start sending them out the week after.

Edited by tab
Update details

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blind leading the blind
  • Member For: 15y 7m 8d

trent I couldnt view the attachment - came up with an error msg - but depending on what the chrome looks like I will take one of the 29.00 ones in breeze thanks :bangcomputer:

• blind leading the blind
  • Member For: 15y 7m 8d

yep all good now - dunno about the quality though :bangcomputer: - ill take a 29.00 one in breeze thanks trent - lemme know bank details

• Banned
  • Member For: 14y 9m 2d

questions:

Can I get a STYLE 1 but in WHITE? White stickers stand out best. Also can we get FORD in blue colour while the rest is in white?

Ill then get my own fpv sticker or what not... sortof like what I pasted the other day!

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 25d

Yes...

1) Solid vinyl cut lettering, in either white or the colours listed below. 240mm x 34mm. $15.00 each (incl. postage)

And no to the later...single colours only. If you really want you can by a blue decal as well and mix-n-match...the letters are all separate (they come with an application tape over the top that you peel off once it's in place).

Yeah Matt the quality on the image above is a bit ordinary, but it's just a low resolution proof.

• Banned

awesome ill take the 2 then. (so FORD in blue and XR6TURBO.COM in white)

If someone wants the other half of both, we can go halvies. As in you can have the FORD in white, and XR6TURBO.COM in blue.

• Banned

after all the hair pulling and deciding, id like to cancel all my previous orders and request, and just go for OPTION 3 in white/blue.

Best of both worlds. lol...

PM me bank details.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 1m 8d

hey boys...

Im interested in a plian white one (240x34) for $15

PM me for account details...

Cheers

Edited by biersy