Why Wont My Ba Start After Dual Zone Upgrade

Guest Scott Greco

Guest Scott Greco
  • Guests

got the dual zone all working today I used hanatech scan tool I was just doing it in the wrong order have to program the keys first then do the 10min relink

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 16y 1m 11d

got the dual zone all working today I used hanatech scan tool I was just doing it in the wrong order have to program the keys first then do the 10min relink

Only gust found this thread. What cable/program are you using to set up the car and can you still get it? Sound good that you can program new keys to the bem unit.

I though that it was a major to get new keys programed. Could work out cheaper to buy the cable than to go to ford to replace keys.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Scott Greco
  • Guests

hey sorry I took so long to reply I thing the hanatech is worth a few grand I browed it from a mate who is an auto leckie I all so found out that the snap on scan to can all so program keys

• 8 years later...
  • Member For: 5y 2m 24d

Hey I got ford to do one today and they put the original bem from the old on but their scan tool would not register. Everything still worked like air con, lights door locks and the car still started but no radia cause of "code". So I paid the $300 they charged me to replace it nd reprogram a new key. They only way I can get rid of code temporally is by pressing FM and home button together. Any suggestions to get rid of "code" permanently? And yes ive taken the battery out for a while then started back up it tripped my fuel sensor but not my icc. All fuses seem to be fine. Ford suggested checking the wiring in the car but that could be a big job. Any ideas?

• Member For: 17y 10m 3d

I run a stand alone Haltech engine management system. As I had no factory EMS, my ICC could not link and thereby displayed the security code. Car ran, Dual zone etc woked.. I sent the ICC to Fadi, at https://www.aslautomedia.com.au/. They removed the security from the ICC and all is well again. Was $120 total...

• Like 1