• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 11d

Here`s the Stig.

TehStig.jpg

Here we se him in a pensve moment.

Pensivemoment.jpg

I`ll start a separate thread and post some more pics of our afternoon and evening.

EDIT: wtff?? I didn`t notice the disco ball on the mirror before!

Edited by _Spin_

• Member For: 15y 8m 12d

Awesome work mate!!

The launches seem to be relativly soft, will you ever be confident enough with the car to do a hard launch? 11 flat is an unreal time manual or auto so well done again, but surely it has another second in it?? :))))

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9d

Awesome work mate!!

The launches seem to be relativly soft, will you ever be confident enough with the car to do a hard launch? 11 flat is an unreal time manual or auto so well done again, but surely it has another second in it?? :))))

Next time out for sure Wingnut :spoton: Don't know about a full second though LOL :beerchug:

• Member For: 14y 8m 9d

Spiro what is the real goal for u? Do u want to be the driver seeing paul has told u how to lauch to crack the ten or just the car its self.? An any goal for the mph?

Trav

Edited by tray_182005

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 13d

they werent soft launches, yet they werent hard launches either!!! they were soooooo smooth!!!

I believe on 2 occasions paul managed 1.90 60ft's. his first run was a 2.0 60ft.

which is an awesome effort :spoton::beerchug:

Edited by The_Bogan

• Gold Donating Members

Spiro what is the real goal for u? Do u want to be the driver seeing paul has told u how to lauch to crack the ten or just the car its self.? An any goal for the mph?

Trav

Hey Trav,

First of all, it's about having some fun, second in line would be for the car to reach it's potential as a manual and in it's power level, going by the current results and softer,smoother clutch riding launch's Paul is correct it will run a high ten :spoton:

This was the whole aguement, I didn't believe it would, I do not have an issue with who will be driving the car LOL, if I did I wouldn't of thrown him the key's in the first place :beerchug:

I am still not convinced that the car isn't able to run a 1.4 or 1.5 60' so from here on we will be both driving at the track, that way I can continue chasing my elusive theory, and Paul can continue running the numbers for the car LOL :3gears:

Is that fair enough?

• Gold Donating Members

Yeah. Just wanting to see what u thought about the whole thing that's all. So the 9' is out of the question now?? Personally I hope u dont go the 9'

The nine was never a goal for this motor and in manual configueration Trav..