Sign in to follow this  
Guest EGOXRT

Group Buy: BF/FG Flip Keys - Get yours here $135.00 each

Guys, keys are here and ready to be posted. I will be sending PM's shortly with payment details.
I still have a few left so, I will let it go for a while in case more of you want them.

1. aussie_dozer 1
2. MitchellO 1
3. GMKILLER X 2
4. turboknapp x 1
5. craiginmackay x 2 - [color="#FF0000"]PAID[/color] Posting Tuesday with Reg Post Number To Follow
6. CAM860 x 1 - [color="#FF0000"]PAID[/color] Posting Tuesday with Reg Post Number To Follow

1. aussie_dozer 1
2. MitchellO 1
3. GMKILLER X 2
4. turboknapp x 1
5. craiginmackay x 2 - [color="#FF0000"]PAID & Posted. PM sent with Reg post number[/color]
6. CAM860 x 1 - [color="#FF0000"]PAID & Posted. PM sent with Reg post number[/color]

1. aussie_dozer 1 - [color="#FF0000"]PAID & Posted. PM will be sent with Reg post number[/color]
2. MitchellO 1 - [color="#FF0000"]PAID & Posted. PM will be sent with Reg post number[/color]
3. GMKILLER X 2
4. turboknapp x 1 - [color="#FF0000"]PAID & Posted. PM will be sent with Reg post number[/color]
5. craiginmackay x 2 -[color="#FF0000"] PAID & Posted. PM sent with Reg post number[/color]
6. CAM860 x 1 - [color="#FF0000"]PAID & Posted. PM sent with Reg post number[/color]

I have 4 remaining and will be closing this off on the 21/04/2010 so, you still have a chance to get in..

1. aussie_dozer 1 - [color="#FF0000"]PAID & Posted. PM will be sent with Reg post number[/color]
2. MitchellO 1 - [color="#FF0000"]PAID & Posted. PM will be sent with Reg post number[/color]
3. GMKILLER X 2 - [color="#FF0000"]PAID & Posted. PM will be sent with Reg post number[/color]
4. turboknapp x 1 - [color="#FF0000"]PAID & Posted. PM will be sent with Reg post number[/color]
5. craiginmackay x 2 - [color="#FF0000"]PAID & Posted. PM sent with Reg post number[/color]

Hey is anyone else having issues getting their key to program? Mine just won't work for some reason. The remote works fine, but I can't get the transponder to program. My two normal keys both work fine, I don't get it.

Can do you one better: [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v492/mitchello/?action=view&current=failkeyprogramming.flv]failkeyprogramming.flv video by mitchello - Photobucket[/url]

Guys, the group buy has slightly changed direction, in that I have had to go direct to Ford for
Keys shells and transponders for these now so, the price for those that still want them
has gone up to $170.

Sorry guys but I can't do anything here, I have been trying hard to organise
the supplier to fix the issue but no go, hence the need to go direct to Ford.

Hi guys.

Just wondering what others are being charged to get these keys cut.

I got a price off a key cutter in the local shopping centre yesterday of $70 each. I have 2 keys so I am up for $140.

This seems a bit steep but then again, it is Mackay so you have to allow for Miners tax up here.

Should I sell the keys on or wait until I head down to the Sunshine Coast in June and see if I can get them done cheaper down there?

I'm not sure how that is going to make it any cheaper for me though mate. I still have to pay for two keys to be cut at $70 each.

Are you saying get one cut here and then wait to get the other cut somewhere else cheaper when I am in Brisbane? Edited by craiginmackay