Colour Code

Muzza

• No V6 for me thanks!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 13d

Hi,

If anyone has the colour code for the front splitter on the bar can they let me know please? My panel beater done a repair on mine & the whole front bar has come home 1 colour :beerchug: not happy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • No V6 for me thanks!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 13d

Well here we go again got the front bar back agian painted "Bare Steel" to my surprise is not even close to the rite colour. They informed me there was 2 listed but they felt the darker one wouldn't suit so without contacting me or even having a look on the internet they went the lighter one.....well if it doesn't look like sh*t I stand #@@!ing...

If someone could please give me the rite code number for this so I can stop vomiting every time I open the shed that will be awesome.

I'm not saying "Bare Steel" isn't the rite one but the lighter version isn't & by the time I got there every one involved was gone so I never got a chance to see the darker version.

Thanks Murray.

:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 15y 8m 23d

I have reason to believe it is called prysm! Same as what is on the bottom of the bars on the territory! Prysm doesn't have a actual paint code set by ford!