What Do You Think?

XYZ

• Member For: 15y 11m 13d

Wheels look nice buddy, size is good. 20"s? With tires they will fill the arches real nice. What width you going to put in the rears?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 2d

Wheels look nice buddy, size is good. 20"s? With tires they will fill the arches real nice. What width you going to put in the rears?

These wheels I was looking were 20inch. 8" wide at the front and 10" at the rear. Tyers will most likely be 245's and 275's.

Ben

Guest XR09
  • Guests

I was told these wheels will fit without spacers over the 6 pot brembo.

Excellent, not a fan of using spacers. The brake dust is an issue. I gurney mine off every couple of days and then it's nothing to have them like new again. Otherwise it's a big job.

Edited by XR09

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 2d

Yeah man they look good but I will never get a wheel that is such a pain in the arse to clean again!

True, but I'm lazy and never wash my own car... It gets the treatment once a week at my local car wash..

The only reason have started to look for new rims is because of traction issues. Need to put some 275/285 at the back. My car is going for it's next stage of mods next month and with expected 360-390rwkw, the problems only going to get worse...

Ben