Fg Xr6 Cheap Performance Upgrades

XR6-P

• Senior Moron
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1d

K&N air filter then a sports muffler then extractors then a X3 tune then get the sh*ts with it and by a turbo, but overall know ya capabilitys and drive safe :spoton:

• Member For: 14y 7m 14d

Yeah dude, I'm on my P's in QLD. The F6 secondry intake made probably the most difference for mine, it sits just under the passenger side head light. Its a good thing for $65 and about 1hr of work. But if your going to do that you might aswell change the intake plumbing.... Gets alot better throttle response

• Member For: 15y 6m 25d

just leave it man you arent gonna notice f*ck all, most of it will be noise so make you think its done more than it has, and then you will have spent money on the car for no reason, then will make it harder to sell it when your off your p's to buy a turbo... just maintain it, and put fuel in it till you are off your p's or until you have the balls to buy a turbo on your p's.

maybe do things which u can transfer to the new car later?

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 30d

carefull modding your car mate, esp if your on your p's and have lost your licence 3 times already. keep the car clean/stock and dont create unessasary attention to yourself. this was advice I gave to a mate, who chose not to take it and lost his licence for 2 years.