Group Buy: Flip Keys For BAs - Finally!!

XR68UZ

• XR68UZ
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 2m 19d
I believe they are just like that. its not a white white paint on the buttons. if it really bothers you I can swap you one just mail it back to me and ill send you out another

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 12d
mine is working fine! :blaah:

I couldnt get into the mode for programming the transponder :spit: -

[font="Comic Sans MS"](The instructions for programming the transponder (assuming you have 2 original keys and the flip key has been cut) is as follows:
[b][I]• Insert one of the trained keys into the ignition lock and turn to the accessories position, turn to off and remove the key.
• Within 5 seconds insert the second key and turn to the ignition on position. At this point the door locks should cycle to indicate the teach mode has been entered.[/I][/b]
• To teach additional keys, insert the new key and turn to the ignition position, if successful the door lock cycling will indicate the number of keys taught.
• Once acknowledgment has occurred turn the key to off and insert the next key to be taught.
• Up to additional 6 keys may be taught in this way.
• To exit teach mode leave the ignition on for longer than 10 seconds.)[/font]

the car just would not go into program mode. in the end I just tried the new key- and it worked :blaah:

I cant work it out, but seeing it works I dont care. :blaah:

keep us posted on how you go with this step. Edited by fordriver1

• XR68UZ
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 2m 19d
wow that's weird! with the second key are you inserting an original key or the flip key? the first and second key should be original keys, then after it enters programming mode you use the third key.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 7d
What are the chances of gettin more keys to suit the BA's? Once I get mine workin I know a few mates are gonna want one, plus my original is pretty sh*t..