Group Buy: Flip Keys For BAs - Finally!!

XR68UZ

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XR68UZ
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 2m 19d
hi guys thanks for the prompt payment. Keys have arrived and will be shipping them out tuesday. most of you should have them by the end of next week! Heres a list of people who have paid

daves3
Brandonn
blow off
AcidTurbo6
brendoxr6t 
Barnesy
MiKa
SHAUNY
fordriver1 

Still waiting for a few guys payments, I will send them out with preference to those who paid first.

• XR68UZ
  • Donating Members
Here are the instructions for teaching the keys. The keypad (unlock, lock and boot release) is done as follows:

• To enter teach mode turn the ignition switch from off to accessories and within 5 seconds press the rear demist switch 3 times. When the mode is entered the door locks will cycle.
• Once the mode is entered then all the remote keys will be erased (original keys included).
• To teach the keys press any remote keys button (I.e. any of the buttons on any of the remotes you have).
• To acknowledge the new key has been stored in memory the door locks will change state then change back again.
• Then teach the next key and so on.
• Make sure you teach all keys at the same time
• Once complete turn off the car and test remotes

The instructions for programming the transponder (assuming you have 2 original keys and the flip key has been cut) is as follows:
• Insert one of the trained keys into the ignition lock and turn to the accessories position, turn to off and remove the key.
• Within 5 seconds insert the second key and turn to the ignition on position. At this point the door locks should cycle to indicate the teach mode has been entered.
• To teach additional keys, insert the new key and turn to the ignition position, if successful the door lock cycling will indicate the number of keys taught.
• Once acknowledgment has occurred turn the key to off and insert the next key to be taught.
• Up to additional 6 keys may be taught in this way.
• To exit teach mode leave the ignition on for longer than 10 seconds.
• Note: You must have 2 original/programmed keys to do this. If not you will need to find a locksmith who can program the key for you, or go to a Ford Dealer.

• XR68UZ
  • Donating Members
[quote name='slamaa' date='10 March 2010 - 04:39 PM' timestamp='1268203177' post='989695']
Did you recieve payment from me? I have not heard back from you
[/quote]

hey mate your payment has just cleared. key will be sent out tomorrow!

• Blown Happiness
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m
Hey mate,

How much interest have you had with these keys for the BF's?

I would be interested if you could get one, and are they the same price?

let us know..
cheers