Dvd - Backup Question?

daav

• Member For: 17y 1m 15d

hey guys,

ive recently started to back up my movies using dvdfab, and am just wondering if there is a way of combining all the video_ts and audio_ ts files so its in just one movie file?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 20d

Do you mean combining the video_ts files into one video_ts file? or do you mean combining all video and audio to be in a single file like an mp4 movie?

Are you having troubles streaming the TS files and want a single stream not paused or broken?

• Member For: 17y 1m 15d

Bjc, ide ultimately like it to be one file like a mp4, but combining all the video files would also be good. I want to hook my hard drive up to my tv and would prefer it to all be one single file. There are no problems with streaming its fine..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 2d

Bjc, ide ultimately like it to be one file like a mp4, but combining all the video files would also be good. I want to hook my hard drive up to my tv and would prefer it to all be one single file. There are no problems with streaming its fine..

Grab Handbrake as I mentioned before, point it to the VideoTS folders and itll spit out an mp4 or an m4v