Milky Fluid Under Car - Help Please!

ryawil0

• Member For: 14y 4m

Hey guys - I recently purchased a 2006 BF XR6 and need some advice

It seems to be running fine but I noticed a few small drips of a very white milky fluid (like a vanilla milkshake) on the ground under the engine bay this morning when I pulled out of the garage. I looked on the net and most people seem to being saying its a head gasket problem where fluid is getting into the oil.

I have looked at the dip stick and the colour of the oil is not milky, neither is the coolant. There doesnt seem to be any milky fluid anywhere in the engine bay that I can see other than on the ground. I can see a leak anywhere. My exhaust also isnt blowing white smoke.

The only thing I have noticed with the performance of the car is that when I'm breaking it shudders a little and when I start the car it has a bit of a shudder. Otherwise its driving well.

Any thoughts?

Thanks and regards,

Ryan

• Just a large member member
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 6m 3d

if the car has been sitting around for a while you would probably find some condensation in the oil....if it's only a few drops...really nothing to worry about...but keep an eye on it...so if there is a problem you catch it early.....Maybe give it an oil and filter change..

The brakes are a separate issues...nothing to do with the oil ryan..normal on most falcons...machine the discs should sort that out for you...beerchug.gif

• Member For: 15y 11m 13d

Dump the coolant and dump and engine oil, as rooster said that milky colour is from water and oil making babies, whats left is a milkshake. :) But on a serious note, could be a number of things, I would do those, or at least check them. You will notice the milk in eaither of the 2 if something is wrong.

I have had milky sh*t left over from when I cleaned my car and the previous time I serviced it I a made a mess with the oil, must have had alot still left on the sump or were ever. Dunno how water got under the car but I assume it did and left a small pubble about the size of a 50c peice pf milk right under the sump. Never seen it scince.