Bov Muffler

power_slide

• Hitting the apex
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 6m 5d

Hey Guys

I just put my Process west Stage 3 kit on with CAI, my problem is now my BOV is so loud you can hear it 2 blocks away as it is all blowing straight out the pod filter. Is there any type of muffler I can use to make it shut up?

I dont want to scare the crap out of everyone I pass or draw any unwanted attention

Cheers

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 15y 7m 22d

Hey Guys

I just put my Process west Stage 3 kit on with CAI, my problem is now my BOV is so loud you can hear it 2 blocks away as it is all blowing straight out the pod filter. Is there any type of muffler I can use to make it shut up?

I dont want to scare the crap out of everyone I pass or draw any unwanted attention

Cheers

I have the same setup.

It took me quite a while to get used to the noise.

Not much you can do.

• Member For: 14y 3m 27d

Sounds like you must be from near my area lol. Cops trying to drag race you, but its pretty obvious becase no one around here drives FGs or VEs so its pretty sus when a plain white VE SS pulls up next to you revving its engine lol. They can be sneaky using other cars like aurions and sh*t but I wouldnt bother with em anyway haha. Im pretty sure cops are almost at the point of not being able to use BFs anymore because of their age and klms.

• Hitting the apex
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 6m 5d

Tell me about it, we have had the aurions here too...

the cars still have pc's inside and the 2 little white lights next to the numberplate, you would have to be stupid to actually try and race one

• Member For: 14y 3m 27d

Tell me about it, we have had the aurions here too...

the cars still have pc's inside and the 2 little white lights next to the numberplate, you would have to be stupid to actually try and race one

Haha its like "hey wat have you got there, running diagnositcs on the car? more like running my plates" Kinda hard to see the lights when you are next to them thought :| Anyways, who would bother racing an aurion anyway?

• 4 years later...
  • Member For: 11y 3m 9d

I just installed a plazmaman 4" intake and battery relocation kit and I can't handle how laud the BOV is now. I have always had a turbo smart 25mm BOV with the stock intake system and you could just hear it. So tried to make a small muffler to add in the plumb back hose. But hasn't helped much. So does anybody know if there is one on the market out there ?

post-55592-0-85551400-1402380935_thumb.j

post-55592-0-84319000-1402381009_thumb.j

post-55592-0-94735400-1402381073_thumb.j