Sparkplugs - Which Ones

ICJLSY

• Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 11y 8m 8d

Have a read of the last few pages of E85 thread and see what Fluff has to say about her never using E10 when in fact uses P100 in her WRX.I'm on your side lol:)I think a few people learned a lesson that day.

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

We as many agreed that e10 is usually the referance to green handle 91-95 at united where as p100 is refered to as not e10 but p100 purple handle at the bowser but yes we all know its a e10 fuel ............

Its dip chits that like to be awsome and say I run e10 .......... Wich one phuck head...... Or u could just be like most normal people and say I run p100

Technical chit sometimes

• Like 1

• Member For: 11y 8m 5d

now that we are talking about fuel, is that united 100 fuel ok to use in a ba xr6t stock stanard? im useing bp ultimate atm sometimes fuel from a matilda which is premium (think its 95 not 98, cant relly tell much difference. I know not to use 91 even though the manual says too (lol)

• 2 years later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 24d

Yes mate they are the same engine and thanks for digging up a 3yr old topic... Lol

You should've put your username as TTC... Terry Tuff Cnt or Tubby Tubby as I often refer to my F6X!