Modified G6ETs And XR6Ts

E.ZTRBO

• Member For: 14y 5m 11d

So the fg has been out for a while now and there really ain't the same amount of options to modify your fg as the ba/bf yet (I know in good time) has anyone done the lsd on there g6et and was there much change? And also anyone talk there dealer into getting the optioned front and rear brembos for the fg that is not fpv I have recently put my order on hold from an f6 and am currently juggling the decision on the sexy and smooth luxury of the g6et (I love sleepers and thinking the personal plates as zzzzzz would rock) and watching the numbers in my account that I will save on not getting the f6 drop a fair bit and getting lsd and a nice set of either 20 or 19inch black rims to go with it or the fg xr6t and removing the rear wing and deleting the badges giving it a sort of g6et look without the added luxury inside but chucking a precision turbo on it and then eating most stock f6 for lunch the options are endless if your pockets are deep enough (lucky for me this project has been in the process since I was 16 and have saved a nice amount and getting the car on finance) but that's why I love the forced 6 fords so much power for just bolt on mods and also the sex appeal of the cosmetics these cars are the best looking car in the world!!!!

So guys whats have you guys done so far and post some flicks I'm curious and searching for ideas I want to get mine right the first time and not have to go back so maybe changing the internals and making the car bullet proof will be part of my plan....

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 14y 7m 12d

You said it all my friend. "You can do anything if your pockets are deep enough."

You also said "watching the numbers in my account that I will save on not getting the f6 drop a fair bit."

It's quite hard to decipher what you've typed as there is no indication as to where your sentance stops.. but if you believe you will save on the purchase cost of a G6E rather than an F6, I think you better read up abit more.

If making the car bullet proof is what you're after, then you are going to need a decent amount of coin. Engine + driveline .. you maybe looking at around $15,000+

(I love sleepers and thinking the personal plates as zzzzzz would rock)

nice set of either 20 or 19inch black rims to go with it or the fg xr6t and removing the rear wing and deleting the badges

Mate.. that's no sleeper hahahaha.

Personalised plates and a set of wheels is ANYTHING BUT a sleeper.

• Member For: 15y 8m 4d

not sure why you would to anything to g6et, the car does high 12s stock straight out the factory and is all class.

thank god it's out of the budgets of the vl turbo mentality type fukstix

next!

• Member For: 17y 1m 13d

So the fg has been out for a while now and there really ain't the same amount of options to modify your fg as the ba/bf yet (I know in good time) has anyone done the lsd on there g6et and was there much change? And also anyone talk there dealer into getting the optioned front and rear brembos for the fg that is not fpv I have recently put my order on hold from an f6 and am currently juggling the decision on the sexy and smooth luxury of the g6et (I love sleepers and thinking the personal plates as zzzzzz would rock) and watching the numbers in my account that I will save on not getting the f6 drop a fair bit and getting lsd and a nice set of either 20 or 19inch black rims to go with it or the fg xr6t and removing the rear wing and deleting the badges giving it a sort of g6et look without the added luxury inside but chucking a precision turbo on it and then eating most stock f6 for lunch the options are endless if your pockets are deep enough (lucky for me this project has been in the process since I was 16 and have saved a nice amount and getting the car on finance) but that's why I love the forced 6 fords so much power for just bolt on mods and also the sex appeal of the cosmetics these cars are the best looking car in the world!!!!

So guys whats have you guys done so far and post some flicks I'm curious and searching for ideas I want to get mine right the first time and not have to go back so maybe changing the internals and making the car bullet proof will be part of my plan....

At least you have good taste...........

I love the look of the G6ET compared to the XR6 and agree it has more of a classier/sleeper type look than the XR6T or F6.

Black rims :beerchug:

LSD :buttrock:

Spoiler removal and de-badging :beerchug:

Brembo's :spoton:

If your funds allow I reckon this would be a top ride!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 10m 30d

not sure why you would to anything to g6et, the car does high 12s stock straight out the factory and is all class.

thank god it's out of the budgets of the vl turbo mentality type fukstix

next!

Hmm, you wont like my G6 then... low, loud and a huge turbo lol

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 10m 30d

I took some incar and trackside footage last time I was out doing some laps, havnt had time to edit and youtube them though