Fg Turbo Current Top 50

djkice

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m

Thanks Jim.

You are right. We have amazing cars on this forum. Who would have thought we would be able to drive to track in comfort in bumper to bumper traffic run a 9 then drive home again. Just blows me away every time I think about it. Makes me smile when I see the tubbed wheel lifting trailered cars running 10's and 11's and sounding angry as fark that I can't even her my burnout. I love my family taxi.

Yep.. absolutely amazing.. So understated and stealth

I was excited about running an 11 on street tyres till all these low 10's started popping up.. and now 9's!!!! ....

Was going to add my name to the top 25..50.. whatever... but I think Ill just wait and come up with something just a bit better and credible lol

Your a dream crusher Steve!! lol

• Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 25d

vic calder park race way= G6E Turbo (G6E-PSI) 10.88 @127.92 micky thompson street slicks stock zf 6speed rajab racing \gtech performance

nice going, I recognise the username now..you were behind me in the pit lane.

• I Lead Not Follow...
  • Member For: 11y 11m 30d

vic calder park race way= G6E Turbo (G6E-PSI) 10.88 @127.92 micky thompson street slicks stock zf 6speed rajab racing \gtech performance

well done mate,good job! I see that you also use gtech apart from rajab,is dennis still there?

seen you with my cuz hammoud at the boosted falcon cruise..looks nice,think I took pics of yours and hammouds beast there too,should be on here!

when is he gonna run his g6et?