Fg Turbo Current Top 50

djkice

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 20d

9 is better than 11 thanks.

U can get to a point where you do different threads for diff sized turbos if someone can be farked starting one up.

I know both times with small turbo on 98 and E85 in my head. Then you can break it down again of what fuel people were running and what color shoes they were wearing and weather they shifted manually or not.

11.29 on 98

11.00 on E85.

For people with FG's and small turbos they are the numbers. Surprised times have lasted this long tbo.

• Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 14d

Yeah as it's been said before it will just get to messy, I mean next someone will want it split up by fuel, ET Size, Non built motor and gearbox!

This string is purley go as fast as you can in an FG XR6 or F6 Turbo otherwise it just gets to hard!

I think it would be ok to mention Small Turbo by way of ST but again if you have upgraded to a bigger turbo then refer back to the rule, only one post per user!

Thoughts?

Edited by Vevapower

• Donating Members

That helps. It's actually not that much. It would be way cheaper if I knew then what I know now.

Put it in perspective and purely straight line terms and removing the wow factor. It's quicker than a 1 million dollar Bugati Veyron down the strip.

• Like 1

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 30d

That helps. It's actually not that much. It would be way cheaper if I knew then what I know now.

Put it in perspective and purely straight line terms and removing the wow factor. It's quicker than a 1 million dollar Bugati Veyron down the strip.

spill the beans steve hahah

• Donating Members

A few bucks because I was dumb and broke things. If u exclude built engine it's really only a nizpro stage 3. Give them a call for price.