Fg Turbo Current Top 50

djkice

• in the mid....not the bum like some
  • Member For: 11y 2d

Bruce is in the has beens bin. lol.

He might be a has been to you but he has more runs on the board than many here in SA.

Deserves the respect mate not the sh*t canning.

Has he done wrong by you personally man?

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 10y 8m 19d

No cars in the top 50 mate. Snots car was the last one in there. But not anymore. He will be out of the has been bin when he gets his name back in the top 50.

If you love bruce so much why isn't he tuning your car then.

• in the mid....not the bum like some
  • Member For: 11y 2d

No cars in the top 50 mate. Snots car was the last one in there. But not anymore. He will be out of the has been bin when he gets his name back in the top 50.

If you love bruce so much why isn't he tuning your car then.

I'm not sure how you get me loving him from my responses tbh I'm just being non bias which I can understand may seem like I am a keen supporter..

I have seen you bag him every now and then so just wonder what's your beef in person with him and why Bizkets?

As for why he isn't tuning my car?

I had a falling out with him due to a mechanical mishap so in turn led to me no longer opting for him to tune my car mate.

Not once have I ever had a tuning issue with Bruce....how many tuners can keep a stock BA motor/stock BTR trans together way above its intended use for 40,000kms and over 80 passes at the track(2 Gazzanationals also)?

3" cat back exhaust and 17psi E85 GTX3582/80lb Dekas/FG manifold and the car went 10.99@129,2mph on a sh*t 1.70 60ft.....car saw 350kms to a tank on E85 and started first crank cold mornings and over 550kms to the tank on 98 average speed of 28kmhr.

I have gotten over my issue though with him and ages ago which might make it seem I still support him possibly I don't know :/

Again,it was a genuine question bloke :)

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 10y 8m 19d

Been to quite a few car meets now and I like to ask questions. I have heard a lot of bad storys that have made meny look else where for servicing and tunes. Also a person I know his car was just a mess.