Project Manual Typhoon 9 Sec

SPIKO

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 21d

10years is enough for the young fella statement my good friend.......

Expensive toy's and playing is in the blood Matty, it can last forever.....

Edited by SPIKO

• Gold Donating Members

I know you are older John, but calling me a pup is unwise my good friend... Wisdom is only achieved through experience... :beerchug: What are your's?

Achievements.....

Where's the Bogan?

That was a quick fix alright John you in a hurry? I know a good chiropractor LOL if that helps (wy leave it at that if so wise and powerfull you have become???)? :dontknow:

Uncle Spiro will teach you a thing or two..... Old fella....

Edited by SPIKO

• Gold Donating Members

The time for worshiping yourselves through my knowledge will soon be over :beerchug: And you will go down in history as the people that thought they could.............. :dontknow:

Edited by SPIKO

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 23d

Achievments? What, you want to see that video again?

Some are born to greatness, others have it thrust upon them.

Chiropractor? When I have health issues I either ignore them or see a doctor.

The Bogan? don`t bag the guy who tightens your lug nuts.

I may not go down in history, But I`d .. How does the rest of that go?

• Gold Donating Members

As stated John my good friend, I have nothing to prove however you shouldn't be so quick on the keyboard to comment at my expense, I don't need video's to show me my achievements buddy they are well known in this industry by the people that have the experience, your narrow view on the whole thing and cheap-shots will be all that is left in the end for you.

By the way last time I checked I wasn't in the business of bagging the people that tighten my luggnuts and this young fella in particular is responsible for coming in to my thread and being disrespectful, stating plenty without knowing myself very well just like you do, so if he has asked for a reality that he has just achieved and the circumstances are not to his or your liking, guess what? think before you speak next time.... I expect this from younger people with alot more passion than experience but not from you my old friend. :roflmbo::w00t2:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 23d

Who`s Mister Grumpy Trousers?

While I certainly realise that humourous intent is not always ( if ever ) properly conveyed with out facial expression, I thought we were all joking.

My comment intially was to merely say that I am older, nothing more. I`m often referred to as " the old man " in many situations, as I am here among a group of young guys with fast cars.

I refer to that video of our cars in complete and utter humour at MY expense. I would be delusional to think otherwise. I shall not mention it again.

Goals achieved in business and much less on the racetrack, I somehow doubt anyone with any real substance will reflect on in the autumn of their lives.

My proudest moments are not for public consumption, they are mine alone.

I certainly may act impulsively at times, however I am most assuredly not precious in any way.

I do appologise if my brand of humour hasn`t found its mark here, this is my final word on this matter I wish well in any and all of you personal endevours, Mr Anton.