Project Manual Typhoon 9 Sec

SPIKO

• Member For: 17y 10m 24d

you both need to be able to run 10's first for that to happen :D :beerchug::stirthepot::stirthepot:

For someone that has achieved nothing at the strip,you seem to do alot of stirring!!!how about you go and run this 10,that you keep talking about.

Cheers lee

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 17d

give me a chance... blahhhhhhh

I saw your 2 runs.. even got video footage :roflmbo:

that's would be too much of a chance spiro.... :roflmbo:

maybe racing me might motivate you to achieve a 10 with you behind the wheel :beerchug::beerchug:

at least I wont miss gears and have the time to headbutt the steering wheel :stirthepot::stirthepot:

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 13d

give me a chance... blahhhhhhh

I saw your 2 runs.. even got video footage :beerchug:

that's would be too much of a chance spiro.... :roflmbo:

maybe racing me might motivate you to achieve a 10 with you behind the wheel :beerchug::beerchug:

at least I wont miss gears and have the time to headbutt the steering wheel :stirthepot::stirthepot:

LOL, Steve ok bait taken :fishin: how bout we take them to the track and have crack at it hey? This time just for you I won't try and launch the car like a top fueler.......

Being a young fella as you are with plenty to prove I understand you buddy, and I will facilitate your wants, however one thing you need to understand is that when I was running 10's & 9's down the quarter mile my young friend you were still riding your BMX and eating Coco Pops LMAO :roflmbo:

The rules are as follows; if you lose in a 11.0 or 10.8 auto against my manual you will refer to me from that day and forever onwards as Sir Spiro....Agreed? :stirthepot: This shouldn't be that difficult right we all know about auto's?

However we will then swap cars and race again so that there can be some comparison of driving level, and by the way if you bend my car you own it(fix it) and vise versa....... We will then see whats what Tiger

Let's see if you stiring the pot's ends up making cake or something else........2 passe's each way.

• Banned
  • Member For: 14y 9m 3d

lol @ entrusting someone else with 600+rwkw manual :D

your game... lol

Id just ride the sh*t out of the clutch and launch it....cause you wont :D

Edited by icer

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 13d

You also have much to learn *Beep*, not everything is about just getting it down the strip one way or the other LOL, this has already been done to death 2.0 & 1.7 60's are common, piecing together a close to perfect run is done in stage's buddy, this is what I do, if the start middle and end is not the way I want it I abort because this is not the goal young fella... :beerchug:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 6d

Spiro, a gentleman never asks, but my Mrs calls me an asshole, so... how many years have you been gracing this fine earth? :dontknow:

I'm just wanting to know how long I can keep playing with expensive toys, and when I can start using the 'young fella' call. :beerchug:

Edited by mattyb