Project Manual Typhoon 9 Sec

SPIKO

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d

I wasn't going to name names.... but yes, seeing as you brought it up.

The crim that built your car :)

lol.

• Mal Wood Automotive
  • Member For: 21y 1m 2d

Hello Spiro,

It was a pleasure working on this project Spiro, you are a determained guy and I wish you all success reaching your goal!

The MWA Road/Race Magnum T56 is a great transmission and with the combination of our Short Throw shifter, the longer gearstick and the double detented shift rail you will not miss a shift.

You will probably need the chrome moly tailshaft so you will not have a failure at the strip!

Let us all know how the car goes at the drags! Mal

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 12d

Nice work Spiko.. haven't heard much from you since your last night 'discussion' with a certain member who may or may not be in jail right now.!

Suspension setup? Weight reduction?

IMO ~ 430rwkw would be ample..

Good luck

Thanks,

The car just made 616RWKW on CV's dyno with a race tune and race fuel, will post up the details early next week, we are ready to rumble.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 8d

power certainly wont be holding you back.lol. are you still running it at willowbank? if so when? also, if you dont mind me asking,whats the story behind this adam guy? aside from that,ive still got the street fords poster of the black beast up at work. still,in my opinion,the best t ever built. what happened to it and how did the 4spd perform over its time.regards.chris.

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 27d

Congrats on the power figure Spiro!!

It was a priveledge to build the car and I'm glad we got the fab work done in time for your trip to sydney, bugger on not getting the initial tune sorted as we would have liked. No one can argue with C&V's experience and tuning ability though, and 480rwkw on 98 and 616rwkw says it all. For anyone who thinks that some of Spiro's words may come off as overly enthusiastic, I can assure you that in the 10 years I have been in the industry, I have never met a more capable, and determined individual :spoton:

Regards.............6BOOST

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d

Spiko ran his 4spd auto to a 10.44 before throwing the tranny in the bin.. (back in 2005)

A million snails lost their homes to build that turbo.....