Project Manual Typhoon 9 Sec

SPIKO

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 21d

Trav,

The Magnum T56 is very strong and drives perfect with the shifter Mal suggested, you will never miss a gear, yes I did go with the option 6 for obvious reasons, it takes a little bit to get used to in the beggining however as long as you don't ride it to hard it's fine.

Don't get me wrong some people may not like it as it is a little noisy as well but what do people expect from a clutch that is capable of holding 1000+Hp? day in and day out, this is the compromise that I have made for reliability reasons. If you like when you come up to Brisbane to see Mal, I have no problem in letting you drive my car so that you can make a calculated decision.

Hope this helps champ!

Regards

Spiro

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 4d

Spiro,

Provided things on my end come together in time id be there for sure. I know kyle is really keen to get back out there and break the full weight record again.. :yes-sir:

I can just see it now, two 10 second f6's side by side down the strip. :blush:

Ill have a chat with kyle this week and see what we can put together.

Rolly

• Member For: 14y 7m 21d

Trav,

The Magnum T56 is very strong and drives perfect with the shifter Mal suggested, you will never miss a gear, yes I did go with the option 6 for obvious reasons, it takes a little bit to get used to in the beggining however as long as you don't ride it to hard it's fine.

Don't get me wrong some people may not like it as it is a little noisy as well but what do people expect from a clutch that is capable of holding 1000+Hp? day in and day out, this is the compromise that I have made for reliability reasons. If you like when you come up to Brisbane to see Mal, I have no problem in letting you drive my car so that you can make a calculated decision.

Hope this helps champ!

Regards

Spiro

No worries thanks for that mate :blink:

Edited by tray_182005

• Gold Donating Members

Spiro,

Provided things on my end come together in time id be there for sure. I know kyle is really keen to get back out there and break the full weight record again.. :roflmbo:

I can just see it now, two 10 second f6's side by side down the strip. :blink:

Ill have a chat with kyle this week and see what we can put together.

Rolly

Rolly I believe that would be a quite a night. Sounds like a plan!

• You are a dead set goose
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 3m 27d

Faaaark that's some serious killerwasps. That'd be just over 1000hp at the fly yeah?

• Gold Donating Members

Thanks, yes you are correct, this however is only the beginning, 33-35psi coming shortly!!!

Edited by Buf-Phoon
quoting post directly above