Project Manual Typhoon 9 Sec

SPIKO

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 21d

Thanks Dilz,

I'll settle for a scotch!! it's all about having some fun in the end brother.

We have already finished the Fg you speak of about 6-8 weeks ago, with C4, GT45 and associated mods. Car will be getting 4 link and 9" shortly, and yes, its still a street car;)

Thanks for the kind words Spiro! See you next week to finish off the shift light and eboost wiring. Bad luck on breaking the diff, you'll find it was axle tramp more than hp, that sh*t will kill read end components faster than anything else. I'd skip the street radials and go straight to slicks and front runners, will have info for you monday.

Ciao, Kyle.

Thanks Kyle,

Suspension is going in on Monday, your not wrong there axle tramp was horribly vicious!

• Gold Donating Members

Thanks for that champ!

Alot of people focus primarily on the destination this is very important to me as well, there is nothing wrong with that however the journey needs to be just as thrilling or else wy bother?

Edited by tab
Quote removed

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 3d

awsome power spiro,

im sure a 10 is just around the corner the mate, your attuide and determination are an absolute credit to you. As well as the choice to use 6Boost for the build. Ive been a customer and friend of kyles for many years now and I can honestly say the work that comes out of his shop is some of,if not the best in the country. (good work kyle, im thinking its time that crate in the corner found its way into my engine bay :-) spiros getting a bit to far ahead of me)

It goes to show its not just money that builds these cars its choosing the right people to help along the way. altho a big pile of cash certantly helps.

I really look forward to seeing this beast in the flesh.

Rolly

• Gold Donating Members

Thanks for the kind words and support Rolly,

As I have stated previously Kyle and his work are second to none, I have seen your car at his workshop real sleeper I'm sure you will take it to the next level. Maybe you can join us when we run the race tune & slicks? Your welcome to do so buddy. Not too long now.

Regards

Spiro

Edited by tab
Quote removed

• Gold Donating Members

Yes Trav, Mal is doing it next week, after that there are a few last things left to do at 6Boost the week after that so should be around 3 weeks!

Edited by tab
Quote removed