Project Manual Typhoon 9 Sec

SPIKO

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 6d

What happened to the guy that was promising us all a 10 a little while back???

Senna was building the engine & had all the associated hardware, havent seen him on here in a while.

Forget his username?

Did he ever come good on gettin close??

Edit: Sorry about the hijack Spiro, not trying to take away from your build, looks top and using all the right gear to get there!

Edited by Dirty32

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 18d

Yep, that would have been YLD-11Z. Someone mentioned somewhere on here that his car got stolen?

Good to see you back Spiro, and good luck in your quest.

I loved your Black machine and wanted to see that thing reach it's potential, so I do hope you pick up where you left off.

As one of the boy's mentioned, you are not the first to be giving this goal a crack.

The X.F.T prepared car from W.A is the manual front runner at the moment at 11.13.

Don't think that this car hasn't had the time or dollar's spent to run a 10, but as the guy's over there have found it is alot harder than some may think.

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 21d

Thank you as I said I will give it a crack!

where is 6boost at?

best of luck man :buttonit:

6Boost.com - Custom Turbo Exhaust Manifolds

Give him a call!

Good luck Spiko.

Glad to see that Mal was able to sort you out with box & clutch.

Brian

Thanks Brian, he was what you said he was going to be Awesome.

Yep, that would have been YLD-11Z. Someone mentioned somewhere on here that his car got stolen?

Good to see you back Spiro, and good luck in your quest.

I loved your Black machine and wanted to see that thing reach it's potential, so I do hope you pick up where you left off.

As one of the boy's mentioned, you are not the first to be giving this goal a crack.

The X.F.T prepared car from W.A is the manual front runner at the moment at 11.13.

Don't think that this car hasn't had the time or dollar's spent to run a 10, but as the guy's over there have found it is alot harder than some may think.

Thanks Inflyt,

I do not disagree with your comments and thanks for your support, however running a 10sec pass in 2005 with a ford 4 speed auto wasn't easy either. I am and have always been disappointed that black machine did not reach it's potential at the time but that is history and I am currently focusing on the future.

Edited by tab
posts merged

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 3m 12d

Nice work Spiko.. haven't heard much from you since your last night 'discussion' with a certain member who may or may not be in jail right now.!

Suspension setup? Weight reduction?

IMO ~ 430rwkw would be ample..

Good luck