Project Manual Typhoon 9 Sec

SPIKO

• Member For: 15y 4m 12d

hey this sites great and it helped me build my car, I know some of you who know what im on about it, and sorry for being out of line letting my thoughts slip. but people acheive their own goals for their own reasons, and those who know do not speak, those who speak do not know. the worlds full of people wanting to be something special, and I think its childish to use money to get attention. im not a hater of this car its a masterpeice and full respect to the builders, I just gave a little comment on the ignorant level these 58 pages dribble, but yeah im here checking on some sh*t I read 2 months ago and the things not started yet or whatever. if you give away asmuch as you run your mouth your words would mean more to people on here if they could use all 'your' results (your=money paid to the guiniess mechanics and tuners behind work like this..so yours?yeah right) to help them build their own cars... I just know what kind of real passion it takes to fabricate all your own parts, engineer your own setup and be a part of driving and tuning the thing you made, for your own goals, f*ck the groupies...I can repost a video of spiro trying to do a skid if anybody wants?? im nobody and I dont know sh*t but atleast I admit it. I hope all you other blokes on here get asmuch as I did out of this site, just be careful with dudes fishing for business with crafty self selling bullsh*t. btw cant wait to see this car run a crazy time (with spiro at the wheel??)

• Like 1

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 21d

hey this sites great and it helped me build my car, I know some of you who know what im on about it, and sorry for being out of line letting my thoughts slip. but people acheive their own goals for their own reasons, and those who know do not speak, those who speak do not know. the worlds full of people wanting to be something special, and I think its childish to use money to get attention. im not a hater of this car its a masterpeice and full respect to the builders, I just gave a little comment on the ignorant level these 58 pages dribble, but yeah im here checking on some sh*t I read 2 months ago and the things not started yet or whatever. if you give away asmuch as you run your mouth your words would mean more to people on here if they could use all 'your' results (your=money paid to the guiniess mechanics and tuners behind work like this..so yours?yeah right) to help them build their own cars... I just know what kind of real passion it takes to fabricate all your own parts, engineer your own setup and be a part of driving and tuning the thing you made, for your own goals, f*ck the groupies...I can repost a video of spiro trying to do a skid if anybody wants?? im nobody and I dont know sh*t but atleast I admit it. I hope all you other blokes on here get asmuch as I did out of this site, just be careful with dudes fishing for business with crafty self selling bullsh*t. btw cant wait to see this car run a crazy time (with spiro at the wheel??)

Honestly Quinn I really don't know what your on about buddy but you definitely have a problem with me! The site and thread is meant to emphasize on our marvelous cars not our personalities, If I wanted to date you brother I would of become a member of a dating site and I suggest you do the same :blind: I will try and comment on your key points regardless.

For someone that publicly states you don't know much and you admit it, you have plenty to say about me young fella, so let me clarify a few things so you don't continue making an ass out of yourself! You say you love the car, thanks, that's all you should be focusing on... :blind: As far as what DLM and its associates fabricate or design it is actually common knowledge so if you took the time to inquire you would actually already know that we work as a team on some things and we work alone on others which have already benefited many genuine people on this site and on others, we are known first and foremost as the people that offer a helping hand :blind: As far as trying to sell stuff, you said it! Our stuff mostly sells itself we apologize if this bothers you :blind: I actually even remember being there for you once upon a time when you called offering a helping hand yet again, I always presumed you would thank me sooner or later, and yes, you have..

What I personally do for this forum as far as $$$ is concerned is public and I do love the place that's why I do it, I sometimes wish that I had the same available to myself 20 years ago, it would of been a great help and saved me plenty of dollars. As far as crafty is concerned my clients & associates as well as 90% of everyone else know exactly what I'm about and how much I care about our Fords, you obviously don't read so how would you know?

As far as me driving for you is concerned I'm sorry but I only drive for myself, and if you weren't there when I ran my car to a 10.2@145mph in manual full of problems that is not my fault, next time stay informed and you wont miss it lol.... :sungum:

My project with the Dragon has taken plenty of time, I know this bothers you, but most good things do take time when we attempt to do them correctly! :blind:

So I apologize to you personally for being diagnosed with Terminal Lung Cancer half way through the launch of DLM and the completion of the Dragon project.... I wonder if you would take the same amount of time that I have taken (This has been much less) for the past 8 months to keep the people on this forum that actually do care updated under the same circumstances?????

My advice to you is grow up Quinn you seemed like a nice enough bloke when I met you briefly and stop assuming that you know people brother because you don't know me, Understood?

• Like 4

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 1d

Booommm...

Hope everything's going OK mate and the health isn't too bad. Keep going with the project and try keep the mind off the kent of a thing they call cancer!

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 21d

Thankfully, my most recent treatment went very well, believe me when I say I spend no time feeling sorry for myself lol, business as usual is how I deal with it.. Thank you for your wishes..

• Like 1

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 3d

Puts it all in perspective doesn't it :blink: All the best Spiro.

I realise you haven't mentioned this to garner sympathy but hopefully that will put an end to the petty childish bullsh*t.

• Like 2