Project Manual Typhoon 9 Sec

SPIKO

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 1d

He's replying to SPIKO's post up the top of this page.

Here's how you should be reading it all lol;

is this ever going to be rolling somewhere? 3 years of "its coming"?

Well lets just put things into perspective Dranged (Quinn)........... :senile:

The old girl has been off the road a total of 14-15mths not 3 years LOL....

In the period that the Dragon was on the road it managed to be the first publicly displayed 1000rwhp F6 in the country, it also ran 10.22 @ 145+mph in a H pattern manual.. :buba: So plenty has come and more will follow god willing...

The next round of testing is very close (weeks) and to be honest with you Quinn, I'm in no hurry, I have plenty of things on the go keeping me busy and amused!!!

Now lets focus on you a little :blind: Your thread/build started in 2009, it is now 2012 how fast have you been rolling compared to your objectives????? In 3 years? 11's? in an auto? Why not apply some your inpatients to your project instead of mine Big Gun? :idunno: :idunno: :idunno:

I dont get my friends off internet sites mate, nor are they people that hang around cos they think ive got a cool car, I havent posted in a while because I couldnt really care, the car is for sale and its run a 10.1 on low boost. and ive got more to do in my life than post about sh*t on the internet and run my mouth ill be back in thailand training as soon as I sell my car cant stand parrots like yourself get a life mate

All I got is lol......

• Like 3

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 21d

I love that you are keeping this manual. Is it a T-56 or the newer fg box, and has anything been done to it to support the power? What clutch are you using? Once you've set the manual benchmark is there a plan to bolt up a powergide and aim for 8's?

I have both manual "Magnum Mal Wood Steel Bellhousing custom built box & Auto T400 for the car, but we will start with manual.

Holy man that turbo is big. Spiro r u going to run the T/B u r selling from your shop? Can u post some pics up of it looking a getting 1

I will start with standard TB and DLM Spec plenum for testing as well as stage 6 DLM spec cylinder head before moving to Stage 7, 8, 9 with 90mm TB & 102mm TB as we progress with R&D..

I dont get my friends off internet sites mate, nor are they people that hang around cos they think ive got a cool car, I havent posted in a while because I couldnt really care, the car is for sale and its run a 10.1 on low boost. and ive got more to do in my life than post about sh*t on the internet and run my mouth ill be back in thailand training as soon as I sell my car cant stand parrots like yourself get a life mate

"Pffffft................ I'm not even going to bother with your recent rant Quinn, most people get the message first time round when they are out of line on someone elses thread! So if you have a problem with mine stop dropping by to give your 5 cents worth and ill stop giving you $1 in return understood?" :blind:

He's replying to SPIKO's post up the top of this page.

Here's how you should be reading it all lol;

All I got is lol......

It's funny because he's the one who started it.

Maybe some alcohol involved on the day, or just simple envy most times does the trick.....

• Like 1