Project Manual Typhoon 9 Sec

SPIKO

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 6d

Who's the man??? ;)

Well this is just a short video of the testing we did, shortly after fitting the 2 Step to Spiro's beast shortly after it arriving. Testing was done in the 100% Daily driver pump fuel tune. Race fuel should make a considerable difference again.

It should bring some good times for the future for this car.

These will soon become a full production product once testing is completed on it... and that doesn't just mean testing in the FPT/6Boost workshop. :icon_ford:

So Spiro... Excited yet???

fark, that looks sweet !!! is that all part of the e boost ??

Edited by mic

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 17d

Just come and play............ You know what to do........ You underestimate the team, you dis respect the owner you assume plenty.......... You will be dealt with accordingly...... :icon_ford:

PLAYERS

Bring it

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 2m 28d

mic.... No it has nothing to do with the Eboost... The Eboost was just used to show it as a visual representation of what we were testing.

Edited by Forcedfed6

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 10d

Seriously... What sh*t do you guys smoke up there???

The gunga growers must mix something extra special in...

Thank fck somebody said it....I thought it must have been the :icon_ford: I was smokin.....

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 11m 4d

mic.... No it has nothing to do with the Eboost... The Eboost was just used to show it as a visual representation of what we were testing.

Can you explain that video, not for me but for all the guys that are seeing it and wondering what your testing?

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 1d

Can you explain that video, not for me but for all the guys that are seeing it and wondering what your testing?

That would be the 2 step we have had developed to work with the factory falcon computer, the first we know of in the country :turboboink: This was with a measly 4500rpm limit and 0, yes ZERO degrees of ignition retard in full street trim and 8psi of boost in 4 seconds :buttrock:

As for all the talk of when the 10 is gonna happen, who's tryin to run a 10? Not us :turboboink: Come to the track saturday night and see for yourself though, should be an event of epic ford proportions :w00t2:

6BOOST