Xft'S Fg F6

Xtreme F6

• Member For: 15y 7m 24d

Do we know what the DJ has planned for this monster of an engine? Keeping it mild and going completely insanely spastic like yourself??

1000hp ATW in a car that I would assume still sees plenty of street duty... Well done mate this is truely an amazing effort.. Sorry to hear about the other one but I guess its expected when you push the limits of the unknown.

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 20d

Hey bud, It runs on Sunoco MAX NOS. C16 equivilant.

you can see some bad pictures here at the show. XFT'S FG F6 makes 726 RWKW'S

Still has stock inlet manifold, stock cams, stock crank, stock main bolts, caps ect ect.

This is just one of my engines I do when I build an engine for a customer, Nothing different. I wanted to prove the components that we have endorsed in the engines I build could take the punishment.

The new one on the other hand. Has some extra goodies. Nizpro inlet, GAS main caps, Main studs. I had some custom head studs made by ARP that I will be using in my next level of engine that will be fully tested in my F6 over the next few months to make sure it handles the next level of power that I am chasing. Once it has lived through that and the 1/4 mile tests then I will be happy.

• Member For: 14y 7m 21d

Interesting .He will be one happy customer . N who ever get the next level engine god I wish I was him lol. 1300hp turbo for the new set or bigger. Sorry about all the question but I love the big power F6 and seeing how people went about it

Trav

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 20d

The engine will have the same turbo I currently use. Just the new engine will be changed as will the boost. I think 1000 RWHP is only a few weeks away.