Xft'S Fg F6

Xtreme F6

• Member For: 14y 1m 18d

that is insane.

coming from a 200rwkw S15 200sx, 600rwkw is very hard for me to comprehend, violently coming onto boost!

Edited by Black_S15

• Member For: 14y 10m 28d

This thing is insane cant wait till I get some money together to bring my car in for some work.

Just been talking to Damien a mechanic at my work who helped with a supercharged au that came through xft and the guy who owns that has now apparently built a twin turbo xr8 FG with close to or if not more then 1000HP.

Keep up the work simon cant wait till this gets 900 Horsies

• Member For: 18y 23d

This thing is insane cant wait till I get some money together to bring my car in for some work.

Just been talking to Damien a mechanic at my work who helped with a supercharged au that came through xft and the guy who owns that has now apparently built a twin turbo xr8 FG with close to or if not more then 1000HP.

Keep up the work simon cant wait till this gets 900 Horsies

Your work.... you are at Apache yeah?

If so, that's one hell of a Mechanic you got there (Damien)..... best I've ever seen.

That's my pair of cars (AU and FG). The AU makes 788rwhp while the FG is still on 98 octane pump fel and makes 720rwhp at the moment. They are both getting jobs finalised on them for some upcoming drag days here and in Melbourne.... hoping for low 10's out of both of them (or a high 9 if I can).

This F6...... this thing here?

Man its sheer scary at the moment.... 1200rwnm is crazy bullsh*t torque!

Daniel

• Member For: 14y 10m 28d

Yeah Apache is where im at. Im an apprentice sparky there. Yeah those cars sounds fun yet insanely scary at the same time. And as damien has told me bulk money and time has gone into them. Cant wait to see them down the drags one day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 20d

Well the XFT F6 just posted 726 RWKW'S at the car show this wekeend at burswood dome! NEARLY 1000hp atw's! Theres always net time!

Edited by Xtreme F6

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members

34 bud. This engine is getting a new home in DJ Kice's Orange machine and the new engine is almost done. Wont be far away from being finihsed at the machine shop. Its going to be the same bar a couple of changes including the Nizpro FG inlet manifold. It shouldnt have any probvlems with pushing over 750 rwkw mark with what I have instal for it.

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members

Thanks guys. Its a good send off for this engine. Im not changing the turbo or anything for the new motor. The turbos good for a little more yet and certainly some more boost!.

Ill post the grpah up tomorrow. I left it on the engine of the car at the show.