Reality Check

F6 UTE

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 9d

that's a hard one I recon. It would be bad business to turn down work, I mean that's how those type of blokes put dinner on the table. If they wanted to cover themselves they can load the factory tune back in & say use this only for dedicated track day or something like that

You mean this one RULES FOR TUNE

Edited by qik1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7d

I will post up a biggun, what role does the tuner play in terms of duty of careshocked.gif

I think its important to remember that no matter how stupid we are, its always someone elses fault :fishin:

Its irresponsible to take responsibilty for your own actions

Edited by TUFCLUTCH

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 26d

You mean this one RULES FOR TUNE

That be it. Thread took a different tangent from the opening post.

I'm a great fan of self-selection or darwin theory or whatever it is...but it's a very worthy discussion I reckon.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 25d

Don't put it all down to age/experience.

If you get you L's, P's then have your full license for 40 years without ever stepping into a high powered car then what makes you be able to handle them any better the a P plater?

I believe training and more regular affordable closed circuit events done properly so they can gain respect with the modified car scene is the closest we're gonna get to prevention.

I have a 157kw car but I could easily do that my car if I was being stupid.

Edited by Dillz

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 26d

Maturity I guess. People tend to lose the bullet-proof attitude as they get older, especially as priorities change in life. When you're 'young and silly' it's all about impressing your mates.

But then as you get old and the arthritus sets in none of that matters, or you actually forgot who/how/why you're showing off.

I.e.

<---

• Member For: 16y 2m 20d

Damos car again pops up. Pretty scary pics and their was a few more on the net at the scene when they were getting him out. Yes he had no use of his legs already due to a previous accident but I guess he just loved powerfull cars. Dont know the exact cause but I heard he hit the pole 6ft off the ground. Last I heard he was still alive and their was no passengers and nobody else involved. No matter how silly we can be or what our opinions are its still a shame and is sad to see this happen.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7d

common sense aint that farkin common

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winnah!

Now we mustn't listen to internet rumours and I'm glad this bloke is alive but obviously a previous crash left him in a terrible condition (although alive and doing well enough to have a 700hp car, so its not all doom and gloom) yet he somehow manages to end up in another very serious crash. Perhap's its cruel of me but could this be the proof to my theory.

Common sense sure as hell wont stop you making mistakes but it will ensure they are made in the best possible way

Edited by TUFCLUTCH