My Build To A 9Sec 1/4

d rangd

• Member For: 15y 4m 12d

cheers fellas, well its at hi torque now, kent is a legend, really looking forward to seeing if all the rumours are true. im getting him to put in all my irs and diff bushes along with my kpm axles and kaaz diff. not going to worry about the moly tail shaft and strengthened hat at the moment ive been told its all strong enough for the street. I wish I had of done this a few months ago aswell...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 23d

You are not the first person to do exactly what you are doing as I`m sure you know.

The best you can do is put it down to experience and put it behind you.

You can burn them in the private hell in your mind but it only screws you up.

I can only wonder why, as previously stated, this shop has gone from Hero to Zero.

Especially when there`s no real secrets in this caper. Most people know who it is.

But looking on the bright side, Kent strikes me as decent guy who I`ve only heard good things about.

Make sure you get the decal that goes along the bottom of the doors, it`s worth it for that alone..

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 17d

Hey Quinn, I feel for ya mate. Mine was gone for over 6mths & its still not right so im doin what you did & taking it to where I know it'll be finished off right the first time. Good luck

• Member For: 14y 7m 20d

That no good mate . But probably the best thing that could have happened . My total build time would be close to 12 months . The tune yer next week lol

Edited by tray_182005

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 17d

just run a soft tune.

Its been proven that 430rwkw gets u a 9 sec pass (INFLYT) then you can complete this thread :P

dont believe everything you read...

there was a number of factors rather than just power that got it into the 9's

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 23d

Quotey : And it just goes to show that nobody is perfect, six months back there were crowds of people flocking to this workshop in question as they were the best thing since sliced bread and everyone else was sh*t.

If I was a snide c*nt I`d point this out to people who called me a mug.

It`s interesting when some guys are on their 3rd or 15th tuner praise the virtues of the new bloke and you say: but you said that bout the other guy!

I suppose, the day your stop learning it`s all over.

There`s always gossip and inuendo flying ( if I don`t hear a new rumour by friday I start one :) ) I reckon you`d need a thick hide to successfully run a tuning shop.

• Cryptic Clothing Company
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 8m 18d

lol yeah, I did exactly what u did mate, was at your original tune shop, and since iv gone to hi-torque iv never looked back, I got my car back and the work theyve done on it, is awsome. u will not be left dissapointed. lol u still owe me a ride

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 21d

dont believe everything you read...

there was a number of factors rather than just power that got it into the 9's

:stupid:

o its not far away now matty cant wait. going to be a scary drive back from the coast :3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

Just don't forget to be careful Quinn... :beerchug: