My Build To A 9Sec 1/4

d rangd

• Member For: 15y 5m 4d

I know waiting is necessary, but a decent shop should be able to BOLT ON a turbo kit and fuel system, hook some guages up and do a tune in a few weeks max (all custom piping and exhaust took 3 days). the hardware was allready there...and when you see cars coming and going while yours sits in the carpark in the weather (even sat out in the duststorm and I had to go down and wash it myself after 4 or 5 days), you just cant help but get pissed off. I take being fed bullsh*t very personally and its always next week..next week..and you have to be nice about it so they treat your car with respect and not charge you out of the arse..all good I will just take it to somewhere that has a good reputation..

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 1d

Yep that's how it go's . u give them money then u have to bow down the them

I never pay for anything until I receive the goods or services purchased are to my satisfaction.

With the exception for progress payments on a new house. Car mods generally do not fall into this category

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 9d

I would normally agree but when we're talking up to 20-30k for a project it doesnt matter how big the company noone can afford to have that out of there cash flow for to long. You would think that would be an encouragement to get things done but in some cases obviously not