My Build To A 9Sec 1/4

d rangd

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 17d

thanks to bloody poor service f*cking around with your loom in the first place id say. I know im always on here hating tuners, or so it seems, but f*ck, these *beep* deserve it. its not even my car and I want to go and belt the dickheads responsible for this mess.

the bloke in mention even admitted to me that he comes on here with an alias just to stir up sh*t. his name starts with a j. you know who you are. your time will come.

mate, fight this sh*t to the end and get your nine. I know I say this for everyone. :smilecouncil:

• Member For: 15y 4m 12d

haha id love to catch up with james. gloves off in a cage cocksucker. car had a snapped timing chain, which was brand new with the cams, and only put 190kms on it..so hopefully get whatevers damaged replaced with warranty. hopefully the valves arent bent or anything, I never heard any bad noises so I have no idea when it let go...weird stuff

well there was one bent valve so must have gone when the motor was running...very weird. funny you say that spiro I was coming home last night and got waved around a dead black cat on the road around the corner. wasnt me that hit it though, but if it kept coming to my yard who knows

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

on e85 made 400kw at 12psi, but when boost is turned up power curve is weird, they want to put a manual in it to see what power drop it has and why its not putting power down at 28psi. im guessing slipping converter or something. should do 850hp through the auto im hoping. all suspension and slicks ready to rock and roll

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 17d

Bloody hell Quinn it never ends but at least it's showing it's potential finally. Won't be long and you'll be tearin it up.