My Build To A 9Sec 1/4

d rangd

• Member For: 15y 4m 12d

it made 616hp on 20psi pump fuel but ran out of fuel system... I think im going to go straight to an e85 tune. should see 750 at 25-30 psi hopefully but well see how it goes...still waitin g on slicks for drags...

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 21d

it made 616hp on 20psi pump fuel but ran out of fuel system... I think im going to go straight to an e85 tune. should see 750 at 25-30 psi hopefully but well see how it goes...still waitin g on slicks for drags...

You can borrow my 28x9's Quinn.......... As long as you bring a bottle of scotch to the race track and promise to do them proud... :innocent::dontknow::icon_ford::fishin:

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 17d

Really strong and promising result mate, mine went 580 before the headwork so goes to show the difference a good set of cams can make to these engines. I think you'll be surprised with the race tune with the expectations you have

Good luck with it and keep us up to date

• Member For: 15y 4m 12d

that's it john, I gained pretty much 100hp at same boost etc with the heads/cams (btw they are the 283 deg stage 4 duo phase)...but aparently they make power till 7500-8000, but standared cams wouldnt hold sh*t past 6500...there is about 0.5 secs lag to full boosst now with this setup, pretty much instant black lines on 15psi from standing start. good fun :P

cheers spiro, but I want my own set anyways, it should be all good shortly. been a long time coming but I will get this 9 with the irs hopefully

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...