My Build To A 9Sec 1/4

d rangd

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 1d

Ok, I have been reading this thread from the beginning and its a long hard read :beerchug: . Frankly I am amazed at what you have been through :hammerhead: and feel for you and reckon you are a champ for how you have taken this. :spoton:

It has been over a year, you have been through a serious amount of dough :facepalm: , been fed so many lies :op: that it is nothing short of rediculous... would you do it again? Is the result worth it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 18d

Good to hear things are finally on there way up Quinn. Can't wait to see how you go I'm sure it'll be really impressive.

Mines being done this week as well, how about a race to 600, maybe abit adventurous lol. Any idea on how you want them to set up your daily tunes?

Edited by qik1

• Donating Members

theres too many sh*tbags in this industry, unfortunately bloody poor service arent the only ones. word of mouth gets them in the end. your complaints on here will have cost them many, many jobs, which is sweet revenge. good luck with your results mate, the whole forum will breath a sigh of relief for you when its over and your enjoying your car.

• Member For: 15y 4m 13d

and yes there are so many sh*tbags in this world, money and greed breed these people and their short term gain will, like everything, reach equilibrium in the wash. but I love the lessons and if it wasnt for the dark there would be no light

• Silver Donating Members

I'm not sure what its capable of to be honest but I gave Dave a license to wind boost into it til it stops making power so we'll soon see I guess. It made 521 last time on pump fuel and since then I've had te head done and compressions a little lower so will be interestng.

Got a little surprise for after Chrissy but I want to see how this setup goes first.