My Build To A 9Sec 1/4

d rangd

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m 21d

Looks like she's ready to run a tough quarter mile time bud!

I like that sticker on the back window too, who are those awesome guys?... lol :stirthepot:

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

Looks like she's ready to run a tough quarter mile time bud!

I like that sticker on the back window too, who are those awesome guys?... lol :innocent:

Yeah well why don't you sell him so decent rear springs??

78337582_87639f29c4.jpg

• Member For: 15y 4m 12d

haha yeah I have got some super lows, just had some scrubbing issues with the 10 in wheels and 285 rubber..

also is anybody keen on a brand new set of weapon x coils? send me a pm, unused and cheaper than new...im going aftermarket cdi coils for some real sparks

• Member For: 15y 4m 12d

I didnt know you used Brian at Exhaust Innovations too mate. How good is his work?

Can I ask what the specs are of the exhaust?

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=62595&st=0 hey karl, pics of the exhaust and hot side piping artwork are on the first page of this thread at the bottom...

after seeing his work on your ute I wouldnt go anywhere else! he fabricated me a tig welded stainless 4 inch system with a 5 in cat and 2 mufflers, the last splitting to 2 3in dump pipes for the tip. he also did the 3 inch hotside piping and customed the process west airbox for the 5 inch inlet to the compressor. brians a straight up top bloke and ill be going back for the cage and 3.5 inch piping when I upgrade the turbo.

also on another note.. CHEERS BPS FOR f*ckING MY PAINT!!!! brake fluid dripped all over the bonnet and roof...will need a respray now! bloody wankers...