My Build To A 9Sec 1/4

d rangd

• Member For: 15y 5m 2d

yeah I really dont know, was promised it would be running friday almost 2 weeks ago and id have it back last monday (week and a half ago)...dropped in last thurs, they had to pull out EVERYTHING that the last shop did and chop it up into peices to save some sensors and plugs and whatnot. im guessing I got stung atleast 5k from bps, the BASTARDS...kent tells me there was NO WAY IN HELL it would ever have run with that wiring loom, there wasnt wires to the coils or starter motor for example...but its got the new standard loom back in and the autronic mostly in, but I just think they are having some trouble connecting everything back up because james from bps just 'chopped' the harness out right at the plug. its really sh*thouse, I guess its just not a fun job fixing it all up. he tells me hopefully by this weekend but I doubt it very much

the throttlebody and cable setup they have installed looks trick though ill post some pictures up in a few days ill hopefully get down friday sometime.

• Cryptic Clothing Company
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 8d

ah that's not good to hear at all mate, im glad I left that shop. d/w your not the only one with problems :) hopefully we get our cars back together and drive back together :stupid:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m

that's a big stuff up from bps and will take time to fix mate. if its at hi torque as long a time as at bps, then that's still a credit to them aslong as its fixed imo(it wont be though). huge mess up. they will fix it.