Singleton Street Machines Show'N'Shine!

fpr000

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 14y 6m 19d

The muswellbrook show n shine is this weekend any one going? . should be getting the ute back so will call in on the way home.If u want me to take this off I will .

Any more info on this event.....

• Member For: 14y 11m 21d

Hi Guys if your interested....Singleton Street Machines are having our annual Show'n'shine on the 28th and 29th of november 09 to raise charrity for the childrens cancer intution. We will be having grass events,,,dyno,,, Saturday night entertainment (dj),,,heaps of trophies to be won. So polish up your beauties and come along. Campiing facilities available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 15y 2m 4d

Had a great weekend up there , sh*t it was hot yesterday and then windy & dusty today LOL

I managed to take out the Dyno comp for 6cyl boosted class, I was stoked. :bangcomputer:

there were a few other guys with Blacktrack tuned cars up there and all did well.

Didnt make it mitch?? not to worry you'd of probably knocked me off in the dyno comp anyways LOL

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 7d

hey aaron,

yeah we got back from sydney abit late and then when we went to get the new tyres put on the guy was like its going to be a few hours so I was pissed and never got my car back untill 1ish. good to see you took out the dyno mate. congrates

hahaha I wish I could have made it for the dyno lol