Fpv Gs...?

Raging

• Member For: 15y 7m 8d

I realise that it would be slower than the turbo. Speed really isn't that big an issue for me anymore. I look at the GS and think that it basically is a poverty pack GT as you said, but in a way it might suit me a little more for the roads and driving I do, which is one of the reasons I sold my typhoon.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 19y 6m 4d

I don't know, if you have regular short term leases go the GS now if you can and then you can upgrade to a Coyote V8 when the lease expires if the coyote is worth upgrading to. Live once, there will only ever be one FPV GS with a 5.4L donk in it!!! I know everyone here says wait but you may also regret waiting and not getting one. The GS is here now and ready to go, the coyote is not!

You can honestly wait all your life, when I got by BAMk2 Turbo the BF came out shortly after, I was going to wait but didn't and still have the BA to this day, even though the BF was a better package. When Coyote is release there will always be another upgrade better again.

There is a guy with a new GS on AFF in nitro and it really changed my mind on the car, it looks awesome, and some quote better than a GT.

• Member For: 15y 7m 8d

I can pick the time frame for the lease, but its generally anywhere between 2-5 years. I leased the FG over 4, and my last lease car for 3. To get out of the lease is basically the same as trading a car in, though I have to pay out the lease, they won't add the difference to the loan.

I could buy it privately I suppose, but with the kilometres I do its good to have a lease car for fuel, tyres, rego etc etc.

• I love gooold member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 16d

Coyote is supposed to be a first class engine. From what I've heard so far it will be a real performance engine, with wicked throttle response and awesome driveability.

To play devil's advocate, when was the last time you ever heard of an engine that DIDN'T have claims like that prior to its release?!

• Member For: 15y 4m 25d

If I could afford one right now, id be buying one! I just reckon it would be good to get in on something that is supposed to be a limited edition. plus they look good and would only take a little tweaking to get that v8 roaring with your GT-P's

• Member For: 20y 11m 24d

To play devil's advocate, when was the last time you ever heard of an engine that DIDN'T have claims like that prior to its release?!

Its not the media saying that, its the people who know best, the guys engineering it. Privately they are saying its a brilliant performance engine. Its not a case of the PR guys pushing their marketing agendas.