berzerker

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Car Detailing Shop In Brisbane

New rims and some new badges should be going on within the fortnight hopefully so want to get the old girl polished up nicely and also stone chips ,scuffs and swirl marks gotten rid of too.

Wanting to give it the works. I clean it once a week myself inside and out religiously, but its really time for some special treatment.

So who should I be taking it to?

What are the prices like?

Thanks guys.

Tim.

I'm with you dude, I need a good detailing place! There's a place near my work, a mate works there, however they have a policy of buffing the cars before washing them :beerchug:

Was thinking about asking them to wash the car first and stuff, there work is very good. I get special trade price of $180 for full detail. But still a bit iffy about them.

How good are these detailing places you see all over the place? The missus uses some asian fellas at the mall. But I wonder how good can a quick wash and detail be to your paintwork.

try one of these...

Bayside Detailing

Mobile Car Cleaning

and Detailing

Brisbane

QLD 4161

Australia

JSA Detailing

18 Dexter Street

Moorooka

QLD 4105

Australia

On 17/09/2009 at 2:49 PM, majin said:

I'm with you dude, I need a good detailing place! There's a place near my work, a mate works there, however they have a policy of buffing the cars before washing them :beerchug:

Was thinking about asking them to wash the car first and stuff, there work is very good. I get special trade price of $180 for full detail. But still a bit iffy about them.

You can check out Timeless Car Cleaning in Northgate area. They are excellent in what they do.