300Kw, Just Made It!

majin

• Member For: 16y 8m 13d

Hey guys!

Took my car to RDP (BrisVegas) Today, Lee down there is a really top bloke, really knows what he's doing and a pleasure to deal with, car got 300RWKW @ 13PSI, could of got more but was running a bit lean top end, I had caltex98 in there to.....should of had BP ultimate for him.......all good....I'd rather a safe tune, as I take her out to track days sometimes! He also did a 9PSI tune, which got 283RWKW....very impressive for low boost!

Mods are

Rapid HiFlow Kit 2.0 (Big thanks to Chris for the kit, really nice guy and always willing to help)

Siemens Deka 60lb Injectors

4inch 100CPI High flow CAT

3.5inch CatBack split into 2.5

Car is amazing, very tale happy, drives very strong. Couldn't be happier....I'm going to stop now......nearly 5G's on mods......but we'll see!!!!

I'll try attach some pictures of my baby some time this week....my internet dies whenever I try to upload photo's.....stupid Bigpond

Thanks rapid! I made a mistake to, its actually 700FtLb, so its 957nm of torque, can a mod please edit my original post? It won't let me!

Thanks for the comments guys!

I forgot the mention, about a year ago, I got my car dyno'd with just a K&N panel filter and it got 211.2RWKW.

Before I took the car to RDP, I had Rapid's kit and the exhaust/cat already installed and ready to go. The car with just those mods managed to pull 254RWKW, that's a gain of 42.8RWKW from just those mods.....on stock tune....AFR's where fine, same with boost only peaking @ 7PSI. I'd say that's pretty impressive considering that's just about stock injectors limit isn't it?

only got this one, getting the pipe on the fixed tomorrow to make the look even....will get more photo's up once I take them :3gears:

post-12659-125241275128_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 29d

Damn that is a fark load of torque for 300rwkw.

Must be awesome to try an drive.

• 3 weeks later...